We've marked this bike down from $1350 to $1188 - just for college students! Just enter discount code "college12" to get this special price.
Whether you just want to get around campus, or go for an adventure, the GoSpeed is a perfect electric bike for college students.
- Perfect Use For: Getting to class on time, making your way around campus, or even heading out for a fun night in the city!
- 4 Modes: Pedal Assist, Electric, Manual, or Walk mode
- Durable: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Bike Frame
- Adjustable: Seat Adjusts to riders with a height of 5'4" and taller
- Comfort: Shimano 7 speed derailleur, front shock suspension, quick release axle on front wheel, and dual layered seat saddle to ensure a comfortable ride.
- Safety Features: LED headlight, Front and Rear Disc Brakes, Motor Safety Cutoff**, and Fat tires.
** Motor Cutoff levers automatically shuts off the power to the motor
- Motor: 48V 500W Sandra Motor
- Battery: 48V10ah Lithium Battery
- Charge Time: 4 Hours
- Top Speed: 20 MPH
- Distance Range: 30 km (electric only) (18 miles), 60 km (pedal assist) (36 miles)
- Display: LCD 36V 5 Level PAS SW900
- Pedal Assist: 1-5 PAS
- Weight of Bike: 66lbs
- Weight Capacity: 265lbs
- Tires: 26" x 4" Kenda Juggernaut All Terrain Fat Tires
- Frame Size: 18.5"
Free Shipping to Lower 48 States!
What is Included with Bike:
- Battery Charger
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
Note: The bike comes approximately 90% assembled
The GoSpeed is an ideal source for all your deliveries or tackling any terrain in its way. Comprised of a 6061 aluminum alloy frame, this e-bike is extremely versatile with 4 modes to select from such as pedal assist, electric, manual, or walk mode. The GoSpeed includes fat tires and has a top speed of 20MPH and can go a distance of 18 miles (electric) or 36 miles (pedal assist) with a single charge. Lastly, a Shimano 7 speed derailleur, front shock suspension, & quick release axle will ensure a comfortable ride.