RETURNS POLICY. In order to undertake a valid return, you must obtain written approval for such return from GoPowerbike, which can be obtained by contacting GoPowerbike at email@example.com. Any Products sent back to GoPowerbike by you without the written consent of GoPowerbike shall be rejected and returned to you at your cost..
EBIKE RETURNS. Free returns within fourteen (14) days of delivery. To return an ebike that is not defective or damaged, you must contact GoPowerbike within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of the ebike. The ebike must have less than ten (10) miles on the odometer, be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use and must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.). You must receive prior authorization and a prepaid return shipping label from GoPowerbike. Any warranty issues must be resolved prior to processing a return. Returns are not allowed after fourteen (14) days of the delivery date. For Canadian orders customers will be responsible for shipping expenses for receiving and returning the bike .
- Pre-Orders and Backorders and Pre-Order/Backorder Cancellations. Our backorder process is for ebikes that have already been available but are temporarily out of stock. For all pre-orders and backorders, your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship.
- Accessory and Replacement Parts. Any purchase of accessories or receipt of a replacement part under the Limited Warranty shall be eligible for return within thirty (30) days of receipt. Any returned accessory or replacement part must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use and must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition in which you received it. You will be responsible for paying for shipping both ways and will be subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
- Non-returnable/non-refundable Items. Used Products, batteries, special orders, sale items, gift cards and gifted orders shall not be returnable except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty, and then only after receipt of our approval for the return. “Built and Delivered” fees are nonrefundable.
- Any item returned with an order that used a discount code will have the entire discount code value subtracted from the refund value, whether you return one ebike or multiple ebikes.
- Refunds will be made after the Ebike is received and inspected.
- Process. Please ship all approved returns using the shipping label provided during the return merchandise authorization process.
- Refurbished Ebikes.You will be responsible for paying for shipping both ways and will be subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.